background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daniel's Birthday

We celebrated Daniel's 33rd Birthday in
Pinetop, AZ!!!

Daniel loves to go camping! But, with it being cold and me being pregos - camping was not on my list of things to do. My aunt was sweet enough to let us borrow her cabin (it's a little over a 3 hour drive) and I got to surprise him with a super fun getaway trip - his favorite thing. He told me, "This was the best birthday yet! Can we do it again next year?"

So, as you can see, there is some cake missing... yeah - well, Daniel kind of had some before I could sing to him. But that's okay - it was his cake and his birthday. I told him he could just eat the frosting if he wanted to :)

Daniel went for a little drive while I was making dinner. When he got back, he quickly got me in the car and took me to go see these deer! They were about two minutes from the cabin. We counted 11 of them!


This is Woodland Lake!
It's about a five minute walk from the cabin.
It's got this beautiful pave walk all they way around it.


Us right by the lake
- they have this cute little bridge as you arrive.


We also visited Greer, AZ - about a 45 minute drive from the cabin.
There was this little stream going through the town.

My hotty hubby - posing GQ for me :)

An awesome picture - thanks to camera timers!

No comments: