background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Plus One - for reals

So the news on the block is that our family is growing by one, again. But this time no animals are involved. Yep - I'm pregnant.

See...

We went to the doctor and he confirmed that I have a little bean inside of me. I'm 11 weeks pregnant now - so that means the baby should be due the very end of May.


The doctor added a little comment on the ultrasound,
"Mom and I are best wombmates!"

I don't know - I don't think this baby likes me very much right now - but hopefully that will change in a few weeks. :)

We are both super excited!
More updates to come!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they'll be born on May 29th and we'll have the same bday!!

Jessie said...

HOORAY!!! we are SO excited for you guys! i can hardly wait to see belly pics! :) congrats! you will be amazing parents. are you hoping for a girl or boy? my guess is it's a girl! :)

Christina MC said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting. If you are super nauseas don't hesitate to ask for meds, it changed my 2nd pregnancy for the better. We are SO HAPPY for you guys!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! We're so happy for you guys!!!

Sara said...

I am BEYOND excited for you two!!!!!! Congrats :)

Amy said...

AAAAAAHHH! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.

Josiane said...

Parabéns, fico muito feliz por vocês, quero saber de tudo!!!!!
A minha Melissa nasce entre os dias 06 e 21 de janeiro, rsrsrsrs.

Those Crazy Sisters said...

May is a good Month to be Born! :)

Silvia and Steven said...

OH!!!! Melissa how excied!!!!! That is GREAT news! So happy for you guys!! So do you guys have a GUESS...Boy or Girl?? keep up the updates :O)

holly and matt said...

I couldn't be more happier for someone to be expecting. Way to go you guys! You two will be "da best" parents. so so happy for you-and think how lucky that baby is to be coming to such a neat home.