background

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Special Visit!

I came home from work on Monday and received a very fun visit. I looked out the window and said to Daniel, "That looks like the Berg's car." He said, "Who's - huh, that's funny." Then these two girls I didn't recognize started walking towards my front door. When I asked who they were here to see, they pointed behind them, and there was Jessie!!! She was in town picking up there stuff so she could drive it to Florida! So fun. We visited and before she left, took a few pictures.

In front of the house.

Showing off my big pregnant belly.

Now these next two I should give a little background. We started talking about "changes" that happen to you when you're pregnant. So, before leaving, Paul's (Jessie's husband) sister grabbed some grapefruit and handed them to Jessie ...

Quite the model, right?
But, this one.... this one shows her true talent - look at her face! Agghhh - I laughed so hard! (Still laughing as I write this!)

Thanks so much for coming by to visit! And to Paul - no - you can never be replaced!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

WOW... i am super embarrassed... :) not the most flattering pictures of me by any means... :) it was so nice to see you and your cute little belly.