background

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Valentine's Day

I have a very sweet husband, who decided to be extra creative this Valentine's. He was thoroughly proud of himself at the end of the day. To start the day off, he had written on the bathroom mirror a sweet "I love you" message and drew hearts on it.
Next, after church, I came home to find a heart taped on the bathroom door. I thought, "Awe, he put a heart on the door." Smiled and went in the other room. When I passed by again, there was something additional that had been freshly written on the heart, "Open." I smiled and opened the door.

This is what I found - bunches of hearts with cute little messages written on them - each one a little different. But wait, there's more. Or at least he reminded me of that.

After another meeting, we came home and he sent me in the other room. When he was ready, he invited me back in, blindfolded. I thought I was going to get a massage (I am married to a massage therapist, right?) Nope, that would be too obvious. Instead, he had arranged for an "Ice cream for two in the tub." I had to laugh. Who thinks of these things? Only my husband.

It was really sweet and I must say, I've got a pretty fabulous hubby. Love you babe!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

i love it! i want ice cream for 2 in the tub! :) how sweet.

i always get so excited when your names are on the top of our list on our blog, that means you have posted something recently... we really miss you and love to hear the updates! :)

Jessie said...

thata boy D-Lopes!!!! :)

-paul