background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Puppies!

I know that many of you may be waiting for pictures of the puppies! But I can't find my cable to input the pictures! Agghh!!! So, just keep waiting a little bit. I'll find it. Tula had her puppies on Friday evening. She did really well and I thank my mom and dad for helping out (both Daniel and I had to be at work!).

She had five healthy puppies (the sixth one unfortunately did not make it). She is being an awesome mommy and taking really good care of her little pups!

We love them!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

YAY TULA!! i didn't even know she was pregnant! how exciting! :) are you keeping them all? selling them? get your cord, we need pictures! :)

Melissa said...

We will definitely NOT be keeping all of them. Can you imagine - 7 dogs in one little house???? It would actually be pretty fun, huh? I forgot to ask Daniel if he knew where the cord was - I'll try to get it tonight :)

Jessie said...

are you keeping 1 or 2? tula might be sad without them. :( plus, your house is pretty big AND you have that great big yard... just a thought. :) i love puppies!

Unknown said...

is Toby the dad, or that giant great dane that walks around? :)