background

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Temple Lights

Okay, this is a little late, but I never posted about the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple!
Every year we make at least one special trip to the Temple to look at the lights and the nativities. This year it was especially cold! (Well, cold for us Arizonans!)

Aww... such a cute couple!
No, these are not our children, as you can tell by the total lack of resemblance. These are two of my favorite nieces! They were visiting from Tucson!
This was on our way home from the lights. Main Street in Mesa has some really fun "Street Art." I think everyone should have a big pink sofa chair like this. Unfortunately, it was not as soft as it looks. (Lilly, Me, LaDawn, Abby)


2 comments:

Doug said...

I love the big pink couch! I miss the lights there...

Jessie said...

cute picture of you and daniel with the temple in the background! :)

by the way, i am LOVING how many posts you have been putting up lately! keep them coming!