background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Hair

Okay - so nothing too exciting... but I did go brunette. This is a first for me. Let me know what you think... I've also attached some other pictures of different hair. You can vote :)

This is my friend Erica - she came over on Friday and helped me with my hair. Even though she has no formal education in regards to hair, her experience makes up for it. (She's my friend who is constantly changing her hair! I love it!)

Here I am, sporting my new hair. I didn't do it - other than blow dry it. But it's kind of fun. A lot darker than I expected. (It is a wash-out kind, so it will lighten up as the weeks go by.)

And I don't know - but I'm really loving this look. You'll have to tell me what you think :)


2 comments:

Jessie said...

i like the first look best for sure! :) VERY cute on you!

Jessica said...

I love the new hair color!!