background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Arcosanti

Some of you may have seen these pictures on Facebook - I seem to post more things there nowadays - so sorry for the delay here on the Blog (Jessie - hint, hint, hint) :)

This is at the entrance of Arcosanti. It's just off of I17, on your way to Flagstaff.

Of course, you all may recognize this hunk of a man - my sweet hubby. (Is it just me, or does that face remind you of Steve Martin on Dirty Rotten Scoundrels "Excuse me, may I use the bathroom?")
This is one of the amazing views at the site.
Me on our cozy bed, in our cozy room. No ac - just a fan, but it was really nice weather at night and only got up to about 85 during the day.
So this is us in the dining area. Great food and it's all made fresh. They use to have more of an agriculture project, but with the economy, they've downsized too. However, the food was yummy and healthy.



1 comment:

Jessie said...

i don't mind waiting a little bit. :) but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for putting the pics up here for me and others who protest facebook. :)

looks like you had a great time! how beautiful.