background

Friday, October 18, 2013

Trip to Utah

We got to spend some time up in Utah the beginning of October!
Family, doTerra Essential Oil Convention and LDS Conference! It was wonderful!

 Driving to Utah! Yahoo!

 I was able to meet up with an amazing companion from my mission in 
Porto Alegre, Brazil - Luanna DaCunha Canova!



Bath Time - super fun with cousins!

Silly Faces after church!

 "Pipoca!" = "popcorn"

Gabriel and Ellie!
Clarisse & Caleb!
Elisa, Gabriel, Dago, Naty, Clarisse, Daniel, Melissa & Vivi
We had such a great time and already miss our sweet family! We did visit my brother Brent and his family - but I'm missing that foto (it's on Daniel's phone!). Love you all!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

yay! a blog post!! i have to say, i LOVE the silly faces after church picture. probably my all time favorite of the three of you! so much fun. we miss you like crazy! come visit us!