background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Birthday Celebration!

Vivi turned One!
and I cannot believe it!
Below are several of the pictures from her birthday celebration.
We had some friends and family over - water games outside (it was over 100) and then yummy food and of course, cake and ice cream!
the set-up
 This wasn't the best pictures - but I wanted to show all the cute balloon clusters - Daniel spent so much time putting this up! It was really sweet! 
And when they fell down, the kids had so much fun playing with them!
I was calling for Vivi to look at me, of course she didn't - but the other two friends did!

 Trying out the water!




 Ready to get out ;)


The Stapley's children (Joseph and Natalie)




 We had lot's of butterfly decorations, so when Daniel found this pinata - he snatched it up!

 
 Good friends - the Arters Eric and Sadie

 The set up outside - the kids just played and played. The grass was sopping wet afterwards!

 Getting a drink from the fountain
 My cousin Will's daughter - Josie

Vivi and her friend, Kieren's daughter.

Vovo Naty and Vivi
Singing Happy Birthday "Parabens"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute! I love all the decorations! And the water looks so nice!

Jessie said...

hooray!!! happy birthday vivi!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a fun set of parents you two are. the party looked amazing. wish we could have been there! :)

Unknown said...

cutest thing ever!!! i love how Vivi kicks her legs and shakes her head during the BiRtHdAy song!!!

Unknown said...

That seemed like an awesome birthday party to go to. I'm sad that I couldn't be there. It's crazy how a year passed by already. At least I'll see you guys here for the 4th of July.