background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving

We are so thankful for a sweet little family. What a blessing it has been to have Vivianni join us this year! What did we do without her before???


Breakfast, as usual. But this time with a sweet bib that says,
"Everyone is thankful for me!" So true!


Later that afternoon, we headed off to my sister Colette's home for a late lunch. Everything was wonderful! We had a small bunch, Colette's family, Daniel and myself, along with his parents and grandmother. It was nice, just visiting and enjoying the beautiful weather!
Vivi thoroughly enjoyed all of the attention from her cousins!
The cute outfit she's wearing is from Aunt LaDawn's hand-me-down collection of the most adorable clothes! (Thanks!!!) She looked like a little pilgrim!

After getting this post ready, I'm starting to realize that I should probably start taking pictures of other people, along with those that I take of Vivi! This child is going to have so many pictures of her!

No comments: