background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

3 Months Old!

I'm Three Months Old!


I love to talk to and look at the fan.


I can almost sit up on my own (but I love to sit in my bumbo)!

I love to stand when someone will help me.

I’ve learned to roll over – both directions!

My hands are the most interesting thing right now!

- They do funny things and taste really good!

I know how to shake a rattle.

I might even be left –handed like Daddy!

I love to listen to music!

I enjoy being in my swing and will often nap there!

I’m completely mesmerized when Vovo Naty sings to me!

I love to be held and cuddle with Mom!

My favorite is when Daddy dances with me!

And most importantly, I know how to make anyone smile!

3 comments:

Tina said...

She is a doll, already so much bigger then when I met her!

riomuse said...

Can't wait to get there today and give her lots of loves! She's such a ray of sunshine in our family... Love my little niece!

Jessie said...

i am in LOVE!!! she is so sweet. i miss her terribly already. when are we all moving to colorado?!