background

Monday, July 11, 2011

Forth of July in Utah

We decided to surprise Daniel's family in Utah and visit them for the 4th. It turned out to be a really great surprise! We had a wonderful time with family and everyone fell in love with Vivi!
Here are a bunch of the pictures we took!


Vivi did great for the drive. She slept most of the way.
This is basically how she looked the entire time!

Lamas! (Daniel had to stop to take the picture!)


A beautiful view!

This is the Jordan River Temple, where we were sealed!

Love this outfit!

We went to my sister-in-law's sister's home on Sunday to start celebrating the 4th of July a little early. The kids had a great time playing together. Then we set off and watched fireworks right in front of the house.

Zac and Ela (my nephew and niece)

Corben (my nephew) with Vivi
(She really does like him!)

Amanda (my sister-in-law) with Vivi. Every time I saw her, she'd say, "Okay, She's too cute.
I have to hold her now." :)

Vivi looking groovy

No comments: