background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas Surprises!

Yes - I know, I know... Christmas was A LONG time ago...
But I forgot to post these adorable pictures!

My lovely puppies decided to take my cabbage patch doll out to the back yard and had a little fun with her. Thankfully, they didn't tear the actual doll - just her clothes.
So, my sweet mother saw the tragedy and took the doll home and then proceeded to MAKE her a new dress and under-garments (bloomerish type).

I actually like this dress better than the original!
(It was a light blue, shiny -fancy dress.)

The bloomers - underneath! - Seriously, I was so excited. It was such a thoughtful gift.
My mom said that she had so much fun making it... Hmm.... I think I can find her some other than doll clothes to make :)

No comments: