background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hawaii!!!

So we were able to finally visit Hawaii after years of Daniel telling me, "I'm going to take you there!" We spent the first week in Maui, with my cousins. And the second week were were in Oahu, for Daniel's cousin's wedding! Both islands were beautiful and made us really miss Brazil!


In Oahu for Mosele's Wedding
At the Polynesian Cultural Center - we got lei 'd!

In Maui - at Iao Valley.
In Oahu - the Dole Pineapple Plantation - who knew pineapples grew out of the ground???

In Maui - the first beach we got to visit - Laia - not the prettiest - but we were really excited!

We took sooo many pictures - we've posted some of them of FB - so you can check out more there! It really was beautiful and as soon as we landed we both said, "Okay - let's just stay on the plane and maybe they'll take us back!"

5 comments:

Cannwin said...

fun! I'm super jealous, I've been trying to get robert to take me to hawaii for the last 10 years.

Christina MC said...

I went to Hawaii as a teenager and have been dying to go back ever since. Looks like you guys had fun!

Jessica said...

How fun!! Oh I'm so glad you guys were able to go. I'm headed over to see pictures on fb

Jessie said...

what a fun trip!! :) and i DID know that about pineapples. they grow them here too. :)

Reinaldo Canova; Luanna Canova said...

Lindos demais vcs dois!!!
Que lindo ver vcs tão felizes!!!

AMOOOO!!!